6th Annual Vampires MC SF Pirate Mutiny - 9/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th Annual Vampires MC SF Pirate Mutiny - 9/18

Ahoy! Please join the Vampires MC San Francisco Chaptarrrr for our 6th annual Pirate Mutiny. As always, this event is free of chaaarge, and there will be prizes for the treasure hunt winnarrrrrs, as well as best pirate gaaarrrb.

I'll be there.
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by NYHC View Post
      Hey i'v got 3 interested hot and very cool lady friends who are interested in taking a pirate scenic ride with us. I need 2 able Vampires willing to go 2 up? Aslo will need spare helmets x2, gloves if available? Thanks.
      I suppose that I could help out...
      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

I can loan out helmets. Don't really want to put the passenger pegs on the Buell though.
        --
        Keith Seric Maynard
        http://www.seric.com

Comment

Originally posted by seric View Post
          I can loan out helmets. Don't really want to put the passenger pegs on the Buell though.
          One for me plz...I can pack two extra helmets on my bike if Keith has two to offer and someone else needs one.
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

If anyone wants to pick up a helmet here on the way over, I have two small spares. :-)
            sigpic

Originally posted by epim
            Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
            The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

My spare helmet smells like someone died in it. Might have been that hooker.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

I have passenger helmets in XS, S, M, and L. I have an assortment of female Vanson jackets as well. I'll need to see who has which ones at the moment.
                --
                Keith Seric Maynard
                http://www.seric.com

Comment

I'll be up there with a passenger seat. I'll throw an extra helmet on the back just in case.
                  Apologies in advance...

Comment

This is going to be a fun one! No rain in the forecast - just clouds. See you tomorrow!

Comment

PIRATE RIDE...FUCK YEAH!!

COMIN' AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY, YEAH.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Pirates..
                        Pirates...
                        Pirate Ride, FUCK YEAH!
                        Coming again, to save the mother fucking day yeah,
                        Pirate Ride, FUCK YEAH!
                        Scallywaggin' is the only way yeah,
                        Ninjas your game is through cause now you have to answer to,
                        Pirate Ride, FUCK YEAH!
                        So lick my butt, and suck on my balls,
                        Pirate Ride, FUCK YEAH!
                        What you going to do when we come for you now,
                        it's the dream that we all share; it's the hope for tomorrow

Pirate Ride: FUCK YEAH.
                        "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

My cum be your life source
                          And the only way to get it
                          Is to suck or fuck
                          Or be poor and devoid
                          And masturbate me, masturbate me
                          Then slurp it from your palm
                          Like a dry desert soaking up rain
                          Soaking up sun
                          Like a dry desert soaking up rain
                          Soaking up sun
                          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

You guys better stop reading Thatch's diary. It's starting to affect your brain.
                            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post
                              PIRATE RIDE...FUCK YEAH!!
                              </p>
                              Next year's flyer &/or t-shirt theme FTMFW.

Comment

Working...
                              X