Hey SLO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey SLO!

I'll be down there tomorrow, Saturday, if anybody wants to hang out for a bit. I don't have transportation but will be around during the day. 808-463-7867
    www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

You might want to sent a text as well since they are a bit less frequent to the forum than the computer jockeys 8)
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

I know, I really just don't have a lot of time to hang out today. Heading back after dinner this evening.

Comment

Heeey yooouuu guuuuuyyysss! gonna be there tomorrow and friday if anybody wants to have lunch or grab a beer or whatever.

Comment

Thursday?

I'm at the shop right now. Collin is home 'batin. You choose who to visit.

Friday I'm off at like 1pm.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

I have time Friday too
            Originally posted by the_grinch
            ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
            Originally posted by Beauregard
            give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Should be coming into town at around 130 or 2ish

Comment

Working...
              X