1983 Yamaha YZ 490 Desert Racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1983 Yamaha YZ 490 Desert Racer

SOLD! Hey guys, time to thin the herd here at work. Up for sell is my boss's 1983 Yamaha YZ490. Set up for desert racing with all the bells and whistles, including 1 gallon fork mounted aux tank and old school Webco spare spark plug holders! Mark Barnett built this bike and set it up for his pre-running bike!!!! Only has about 500 miles on the bike, has been stored indoors it's whole life. He's letting this bike go for $800 obo!!!!!!!!!! Runs like a bat out of hell, come see it at Stackholio! 3 pics below

Last edited by SETHZILLA!; 11-10-2008, 04:49 PM. Reason: sold it yo!
    SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
    "- Ziad

comming,COMMING...ungh
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

BUMP!!! price dropped to $600! Call me if interested and i can hold it for you, (805)-714-7700

SOLD!
      Last edited by SETHZILLA!; 11-10-2008, 04:50 PM. Reason: sold yo!
      SETHZILLA!

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
      "- Ziad

Comment

I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.

Comment

Way to resurrect an eight year old thread. Damn scammers. Fuck off.
          www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

Originally posted by waleeedijaz View Post
            I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.

"- Ziad

Comment

Working...
            X