Cal Poly Penguins Dual Sport ride APRIL 10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by epim View Post
    Jon reminded of the need for a spark arrestor. I'll have to figure out something for the KTM if i'm gonna make it.
    will the on from my 425 work on your bike?, let me know.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

So who is coming down for this ride with us SLOcals?
      SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
      "- Ziad

Comment

Iam out for this one until I get bikes leagalish to ride.

Comment

See you bitches there tomorrow.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Holy fuck that was rad. I'm waiting for Youtube postings of the giant teeter-totter river crossing. Fuckin-a that was a rad ride; 125 miles of either straight up or straight down with either boulders or sand.... or waist high water.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Calpoly is renown for its engineering degrees, and so when the Calpoly Penguins put on their 125 mile dual sport ride this last Sunday it came as no surprise that they engineered a little more fun into an already fantastic day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4tQhI5eO0I

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                Calpoly is renown for its engineering degrees, and so when the Calpoly Penguins put on their 125 mile dual sport ride this last Sunday it came as no surprise that they engineered a little more fun into an already fantastic day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4tQhI5eO0I
                Way to much fun, thanks for that update link my kind fun any day.

Comment

Ya'll Missed a good time!

Comment

Man, that looks awesome!

Comment

Working...
                    X