Day of the Dead 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day of the Dead 2015

November 1. Meet at noon at Cafe Pergolesi.

Flyer coming.
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

"Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Better not bring yo kiiids!

No, you can. I'm j/k.
      www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

Bring the children early, we may need the meat.
        "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Just a reminder, please share the event and invite your friends on fakebox:

https://www.facebook.com/events/180517842283775/

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

I will see you there! Looking forward to it!

Comment

And don't forget Daylight Savings Time ends tonight. Fall back, yo!
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

My newish battery is dead, and won't accept a charge. So I'm apparently not riding today.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Working...
                X