Remington 700PSS Sniper Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remington 700PSS Sniper Rifle

Remington 700PSS in .308 with a low round count. This is the actual LE version. Barrel properly broken in. 4-10x Leupold (duplex reticle) scope, Leupold mount and rings, Harris bipod, PRM monopod (with sling attachment), rifle case, USGI M1G leather sling, trigger tuned 2.5# by Remington LE Armorer.

The rifle is in fantastic condition and is super accurate... which is it's sole purpose. $1200 obo. Located in San Luis Obispo.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Ooooh...shit i've wanted one of these. Need to think this over.
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I take mine out of it's case to pet once in awhile. Still unfired. I'm almost tempted to buy this as well.

For those that don't know:

700PSS (police sniper special) were old guns that were hand built in the custom shop. They had parkerized finishes, HS precision stocks and old style triggers. There was some controversy around them being offered to the public after the development was gov't funded. It is unclear rather or not they were no longer offered and replaced with the 700P for this reason or not.
      700P (Police) is a standard production model sold through the LE/Govt division with a parkerized finish, HS precision stock and the old style trigger.
      700SPS is a whole series of 700's in a sandblasted and black oxide finish.
      Last edited by seric; 05-21-2016, 09:52 AM.
      --
      Keith Seric Maynard
      http://www.seric.com

Comment

Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

I wish I had the dosh. I blew it all on a pile of carbon fiber.
          "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
          ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X