Memorial for Constantine Boyko Sunday 7/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial for Constantine Boyko Sunday 7/29

Constantine was a dear friend of mine who passed away astride his KZ650 last Saturday morning. Tomorrow there will be a ceremony at Skylawn Cemetery and later that evening a gathering here in the city.

Riders meet up at the statue at the beginning of the panhandle, across from the DMV on Baker at 11, stands up at noon. Feel free to PM or call me if you have any questions.

Here are the details for the service.

Where: Skylawn Memorial Park
    When: 2 PM on Sunday, July 29th 2012
    Directions: http://www.skylawnmemorialpark.com/l...ing-directions

Please meet in the general lobby of the main building. Signs are clearly marked. There is parking available via Skylawn staff but there is also a lot.

The location of Constantine's resting place is beautiful, absolutely breath taking. There was only one condition for the site and that was an ocean view, and friends I can tell you it's perfect. He will never grow sick of being surrounded by the hills, the wildlife, the sounds of highway 92 with all the bikes zipping by, and the comfort of the ocean within reach. It's peaceful and perfect.

Note: Despite the beauty it can be a little chilly, please bring layers.

We ask that everyone bring pictures, flowers, and stories (written or not) to share with the family. We look forward to sharing hugs and memories with you.
Working...
X