Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi Vampires!

I've seen a few of you on BARF. You're a bunch of assholes. I think we'd get along. I'd love to meet up for some rides. I don't normally feel the need to fit in, or even the desire to be social. I've had friends in the past who wanted to start an MC. The idea never appealed to me.

But you Vampires seem a bit different. Maybe it's perception, but I get the feeling I'd like you guys. One of you had a passive aggressive avatar about how to spell and use grammar correctly. I'm down with that.

A short bit about me: I'm exceedingly smart, but still a dumbass at times. I'm more grown up than most people my age, have seen some things in life most people only experience in movies and books. I don't believe in little white lies or small talk, it makes the things I do say more valuable. Regret is necessary to improve things, but dwelling on regrets is a waste of time. This is my one chance at life, and I don't plan to waste it.

I look forward to meeting and riding with you guys. Be safe, but not too safe.

Spike

Where in the Bay Area do you live? We've been getting together at Pergs in Santa Cruz on Thursday nights.
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

I just moved to Albany. Not exactly close, but that's what the bike's for.

Comment

Come out to the cigar ride and be antisocial.

Comment

Originally posted by Versystim View Post
          Only if I can ride my old man bike like a hooligan!

Comment

Originally posted by Spike View Post
            Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Versystim View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Spike View Post
                I have no idea how that got there a second time. I know a thing or two about computers, I'm not usually guilty of overzealous clicking or impatient re-reloading.

See you at the cigar ride.

Comment

nice to meet you so formally, Spike. Such strange formalities for such a named individual.
                  sigpic

Originally posted by epim
                  Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
                  The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Originally posted by samatye View Post
                    nice to meet you so formally, Spike. Such strange formalities for such a named individual.
                    What can I say? I'm your friendly neighborhood asshole.

Comment

BLAME STEVE.
                      Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                        BLAME STEVE.
                        I have a cousin named Beuregard, and my dad's dog has that name. I know you care because of how much I care about every god damn time someone tells me they had a dog named Spike.

Comment

Don't you know it.
                          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                            BLAME STEVE.

Blaming Steve no longer gives me any sense of personal satisfaction as he's not here for me to rub his nose in it anymore. I blame Thatch now. It doesn't have the same effect because Thatch likes being blamed but it works for me.
                            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

It's actually all Ziad's fault for not going back in time and killing Hitler.

Comment

Working...
                              X