Initial impressions of Parisian motos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial impressions of Parisian motos

There are a lot of bikes. Large scooters 500 cc or more seem popular. They have snap on fabric cowls around the rider's legs. Many are 2+1 wheels - 2 close spaced in front, 1 drive wheel, like an mp3 back in US.

Lane splitting is very common.
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

I have a friend that lives in Versailles. What are you doing in France besides demanding Freedom Fries be served?
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

I'm diagnosing a performance problem at an energy research facility.
      "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Those BMW scooters with a roof and seatbelts are weird. I'd like to ride/crash one
        "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Working...
        X