This Fri! Flat Track / TT Practice @ Sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Fri! Flat Track / TT Practice @ Sacramento

Want to look like a badass just like the dudes at the Peoria TT? Yeah you do.

Praire City Dirt Track in Sac is running open practice on the TT flat track Friday, 4pm - 9pm. For members, I have a bike available for you to try out and a place for you to stay and drink beer Friday night.

If you want to BYOB: Any dirt bike, dual sport or supermoto will work, but they must be running DOT approved tires (rain tires or 80/20 tires are the best). Some smaller displacement bikes are OK with knobbies. Tech is minimal, gear requirements are set for dirt gear at a minimum.

For more info, see the website

$25 - shoot me a pm if you need more info.

why too much fun Dylan, thanks for the info, miss ya.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

I would LOVE to do one of these sometime. do they continue through the winter?I will have time in October
      www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

Originally posted by 831douglas View Post
        I would LOVE to do one of these sometime. do they continue through the winter?I will have time in October
        Yep, winter is actually the best time to go and I'm more regularly out there (and I permanently switch to racing rain tires). It's a limited schedule right now, but come October almost all Sundays are open.

Comment

that would be ideal. is there an online schedule or something so I can plan?

Comment

that would be ideal. is there an online schedule or something so I can plan?
            For more info, see the website
            "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

but where is the website? all I see is a link.

Comment

You're that paranoid of rickrolling?

http://prairiecitydirttrack.com/schedule-at-glance/
                "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

I'M AFRAID. WHERE'S THE WEBSITE

Comment

I'M AFRAID. WHERE'S THE WEBSITE
                    I have no idea what's going on, but yeah, that's the website with a tentative schedule. You can also like Prairie City Dirt Track on Facebook, they'll post when they're having other random open practices and training days.

I'd be down to have a Dirty Dirtbags / Re-cycle day there in the winter. The only minor tweak is that the tires have to be class A traction for most of the year or depending on the displacement. Cheap tires are to be had though.

Comment

I'm fucking with Bill. thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                      X