Misc dirt biking gear for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc dirt biking gear for sale

Got these boots from Dylan. They cost me $20 to ship so price is $20-. Size says 14.

Misc used pants. Fly's are 34. MSR and Fox are 36. $10 each.

Chest protector. Wearing this would have prevented me from seriously broken ribs. Wear one! Has scuffs but all straps and retainer clips are functional. $25- OBO

"Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

I'll take the MSR's. Would the chest protector fit me?
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

I dunno. It felt a little small to me be I think they are supposed to otherwise they would interfere. Feel free to try it out. I can bring them both to the next meeting if you like.

The MSR's do have a small amount of fraying on the inside of the knees from gripping the bike but the price is reflective of condition. Somewhere I have a matching jersey but I can't seem to find it.

I'll bring them to the next meeting if you like.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Except for the pants Keith wants I still have all this shit for sale.

sigpic

Comment

well it is all shit, but is that chest protector still around?.
          Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Yes. Keith has dibs though. I am bringing it to the meeting tonight.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X