2011 Husqvarna SMS 630

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Husqvarna SMS 630

For sale is my beloved 2011 Husqvarna SMS 630. With 5,185 miles she's just getting started. This bike is absolutely beautiful, handles amazingly well, and the engine has power for days. Without a doubt the best street supermoto available.

I am the 3rd owner. The original owner bought the bike new at Moto Exotica & installed nearly all of the upgrades immediately. He quickly realized it was more bike than he could handle & sold it on consignment via Moto Exotica. The 2nd owner bought the bike & used it to commute in the city, putting on about 2k miles. I bought the bike in May, installed a few more upgrades & brought the total mileage up to it's current 5,185.

It breaks my heart to let her go, but financial priorities are changing & I'm wanting to do more off-road riding this winter.

Asking $6,900 - Possibly open to trades for a well set up enduro/dual sport.

Apart from all the top of the line OEM equipment, upgrades are:

New Pilot Road 4 tires, Front & Rear, <500 Miles
    New Brembo Front Rotor, <500 Miles
    New Galfer Green Front Brake Pads, <500 Miles
    Oil Changes every 1,000 miles with Red Line 20w50 Full Synth
    Recent Coolant Flush, Filled with Engine Ice
    14t Front Sprocket (NIB OEM 15t Sprocket Included)
    Suspension set up for 180# rider

Seat Concepts seat
    SME Axle Sliders - Front & Rear
    CRG Lane Splitter Mirrors
    Cycra ProBend Factory barkbusters
    Husqvarna Power Up Kit
    JD Tuning Surge 6X Fuel Tuning System with Custom Setting
    Leo Vince Full Titanium/Carbon Fiber Single Sided Exhaust with R&G Exhaust Slider
    Magnetic Drain Plugs
    BRP Lower Chain Guide

Extras/Stock Items Include:
    OEM Mirrors
    Foot Peg Rubbers
    Partial Sticker Kit
    15t Front Sprocket
    Cycra ProBend Factory Shields
    Left Side Bodywork
    OEM Exhaust in New Condition
    OEM Passenger Pegs
    OEM Grab Rails

Any questions don't hesitate to hit me up. Will work with buyer to arrange shipping if you need. Bike is in San Francisco, CA

What are the true dowside's of this bike?, I have no exp. on maintence,performance and or four stroke bike?. looks to have all the up-grades. any info is to my benifit in the twostroke life. Thank You.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

from what I read the only real weak points on these are the cam tensioners. And there's an aftermarket upgrade for those.

Tim, if you're interested you could probably call up Tom at moore and sons.
      "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

That and Husquvarna's are nigh impossible to get parts for right now since BMW sold them to KTM. Even Moore and Sons is telling me to go to MotoExotica/Ebay for shite.

...not that I'm bitter or anything....
        I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

From what I've been reading, parts still aren't too hard to come by. Munroe here in city has been able to get me everything I've asked for so far. Otherwise, everyone on the boards highly recommends Hall's Cycles for sourcing parts.

The 610 was the bike with cam tensioner issues. When BMW reworked the engine they made it DOHC instead of the old SOHC design and addressed the cam issues. The most miles I've heard about so far is a guy who has ~55k on his 2011 TE630. The usual 4T maintenance of regular oil changes & occasional valve checks seem to be about all you need to worry about. These really are great bikes.

Moto Exotica are great people & have been super helpful the few times I've called. Between them, Hall's, & the Cafe Husky board parts & knowledge have been easy to find.

Comment

I would say that the only downside that I know of was that they were only made for a few years. In the long run, that may affect the availability of parts. This would be a nice upgrade if I could swing it, but I don't see that in the cards.

I think Beau should own this for a few months.

Comment

Dropping the price! $6,600 OBO, eager to find a new home for this killer supermoto & get myself a proper dual sport for some trips I'm planning this winter.

Hit me up & let's make a deal! Discount to VMC family & friends of course.

Comment

Supper nice bike, hope all will sell for you.
                Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Why not just buy a set of wheels and tires?

Comment

Originally posted by moto4fun View Post
                    Why not just buy a set of wheels and tires?
                    Hey, that's none of your business man.
                    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

I don't know about the Husky, but I know on my KTM dirt wheels wouldn't fit my forks, as my caliper was too wide to fit on a 21" front and there were no other calipers that would bolt up. Not that it's impossible to make it work, but it may not be easy.
                      Originally posted by the_grinch
                      ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
                      Originally posted by Beauregard
                      give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Working...
                      X